Join us for a series of 4 FREE Classes — September 22 & 29 and October 6 & 13.
To register or for more information, call (870) 207-7488.
Afternoon classes run from 2-4 p.m., and evening classes run from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
In these classes, you will learn practical strategies for a healthier life with diabetes.
- Find out how diabetes affects your body.
- Make sense of your blood sugar numbers.
- Learn how to manage challenging situations.
- Meet others who have diabetes, and learn from them.
- Enjoy games, activities and demonstrations.
- A trained instructor will lead the 4-session series.