No gimmicks. No contracts. No barriers. Just a commitment to your goals by being a part of a supportive environment that makes healthier easier.
To join today, call 870.207.7700 or come by for a personal tour.
- State-of-the-art strength training equipment
- Cardio machines with individual TV monitors
- Indoor walking track
- Warm water therapy pool
- 25-meter lap pool
As a member, you’ll receive these amenities and services free:
- Daily locker use
- Sweat towels and bath towels
- Dozens of group fitness classes
Available Convenience Services and Programs
- Café on the Mile
- Fit Shop apparel and exercise gear
- Kids Club childcare
- Long-term locker rental
- Silver Sneakers, Silver & Fit
- Youth athlete sports performance
$49.00/month, $39.00 Basic Enrollment Fee or $79.00 Premium Enrollment Fee
Our discounted rate for seniors 62 and older.
$39.00/month, $39.00 Basic Enrollment Fee or $79.00 Premium Enrollment Fee
For spouses, children and other members of the same household.
$25.00/month, $39.00 Basic Enrollment Fee or $79.00 Premium Enrollment Fee
One Year Paid in Full Membership
No Initiation Fee.
For youth ages 12-25 (minimum age for membership is 12). Mandatory equipment orientation with staff required. Must be 14 before using free weight area.
$29.00/month, $39.00 Basic Enrollment Fee or $79.00 Premium Enrollment Fee
3 Month Membership - $175
1 Month Membership - $75
1 Week Guest Pass - $30
1 Day Guest Pass - $10
All rates are subject to change.
$79.00 Premium Enrollment Fee Includes:
Let’s start your fitness journey on the right foot. As a new member, you are eligible for our Premium Enrollment Services to help you establish personalized goals and achieve them.
One Time Enrollment fee - $39.00 Basic Enrollment
· No Contract; Cancel Anytime
One Hour Consultation - $50.00 Value
· Review Health History
· Discuss Health & Fitness Goals
· Provide Professional Recommendations & Guidelines
One Hour Equipment Orientation - $50.00 Value
· Instruction of Proper Technique on Precor Equipment
· Initial Training Log
Half Hour Personal Training Session - $35.00 Value
· Choice of Instruction for Balance, Core, Flexibility, Free Weights,
Optional Services Available
Individual Fitness Assessment (IFA) - $75.00 Fee
· Resting Heart Rate & Blood Pressure
· Height/Weight/Body Composition
· Girth/Circumference Measurements
· Cardio-respiratory Endurance
· Muscular Strength/Endurance/Flexibility
· Review Results & Set Goals
Individual Exercise Prescription (IEP) - $60.00, $90.00, or $150.00 Fee
· Individual Exercise Prescription for 8, 12, or 20 Session Training Plan
· Components for Balance, Cardio. Core, Flexibility, and/or Strength As Desired
Every first Friday of the month is “Free Guest Friday” when members can bring one guest at no charge.
For all other days, a guest pass is required. A one-day guest pass is $10. One-week, one-month and three-month options are also available.
All guests must:
- Be accompanied by a member.
- Be at least 12 years of age (guest minors require a waiver signed by parent or legal guardian).
- Sign a Waiver, Release of Liability, and Consent.
- Abide by all St. Bernards Health & Wellness guidelines and policies.