St. Bernards provides comprehensive vision and eye care ranging from the diagnosis and treatment of complex eye conditions to providing affordable products and services to improve and maintain your vision.
We offer an outstanding, multidisciplinary team approach to eye and vision care that includes ophthalmologists and optometrists.
Ophthalmologists are physicians who are specially trained in diagnosing and treating disease, injury and conditions of the eye. Our doctors perform such procedures as cataract surgery with lens implantation, vitreo-retinal surgery, and they treat medical diseases of the retina.
Comprehensive Eye Care:
- Routine eye exams and primary eye care
- Cataract assessment and surgery
- Laser, medical, and surgical care for conditions of the eye and surrounding structures
- Assessment and treatment of retinal conditions such as:
- Age-related macular degeneration
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Contact lens fitting and care
- Cosmetic procedures involving the eye and eyelid
- Laser vision correction and refractic surgery
- Cornea and External Eye Diseases
- Eye Pathology
- Inherited Eye Diseases
- Laser Vision Correction and Refractive Surgery
- Ocular Prosthetics Service
- Oculoplastics, Orbit, and Reconstructive Surgery
- Retina and Vitreous