Assisted Living at St. Bernards Villa —
St. Bernards Villa Assisted Living provides a safe and comfortable living environment, assisting residents with everyday life activities and providing expert nursing care support.
Our staff assists residents with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, grooming, meals, housekeeping, and laundry.
As a state-licensed Level 2 Assisted Living Facility (ALF2), we provide the following nursing services: wound care, finger sticks, and administering medications (including injections). These advanced services often help to delay the need for full-time skilled nursing care in another setting for several years.
Services and amenities include:
- Three meals daily
- Light housekeeping weekly (dusting, vacuuming, trash removal, linen changes)
- Laundry service
- Maintenance of apartment and furnished appliances
- Daily social, recreational, and religious activities
- Transportation to scheduled medical appointments and outings sponsored by St. Bernards Village
- Utilities and cable TV included
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Fire safety and emergency call system in each residence
- Staff or security personnel on-site 24 hours a day
- Beautifully decorated common areas and park-like landscaping
- Library and reading nooks
- Business services (copier, scanner, fax, computer, and Notary Public)
- Ice cream parlor and coffee shop
- Country store
- Barber/beauty salon
- Smoke-free facility
- Storm-rated safe room
Application for Residency
Your residency application will be processed upon receipt of the following items:
- Resident Application
- Affordable Floor Plans
- Assisted Floor Plans
- Independent Living Floor Plans
- Memory Floor Plans
- Benedictine Manor
Upon receipt, we will reserve the apartment of your choice. If you have any questions or concerns about this process, please contact the administration at 870.932.8141.
Evaluate Your Needs
The following screening tool can help you determine which type of housing or care is best for you or your loved one.