Independent Living Apartments at St. Bernards Village —
The apartments at St. Bernards Village provide all the benefits of being in your own home—without the maintenance, daily chores, or cooking. Our independent living experience allows you to live your life as you desire, with the added benefit of knowing help is nearby, should you ever need it.
Spacious one- and two-bedroom apartments are available, each with a full kitchen, living room, large bathroom, closets, and pantry. Our grounds feature beautiful gardens and seating areas. Seniors can select an apartment with a porch or balcony for direct access to the outdoors.
Services and amenities include:
- Two meals daily (breakfast plus choice of one other)
- Light housekeeping weekly (dusting, vacuuming, trash removal, linen changes)
- Maintenance of apartment and furnished appliances
- Daily social, recreational, and religious activities
- Transportation to scheduled medical appointments and outings sponsored by St. Bernards Village
- Utilities and cable TV included
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Fire safety and emergency call system in each residence
- Pet friendly
- Staff or security personnel on-site 24 hours a day
- Beautifully decorated common areas and park-like landscaping
- Library and reading nooks
- Business services (copier, scanner, fax, computer, and Notary Public)
- Ice cream parlor and coffee shop
- Country store
- Barber/beauty salon
- Smoke-free facility
Independent Living Cottage Homes at St. Bernards Village
Tucked away on the scenic campus of St. Bernards Village lies a neighborhood of beautiful cottage homes—a great combination of personal living space and social opportunities in a caring and supportive community.
The 37 cottage homes in our community feature two or three bedrooms, two full baths, an attached garage, and a private patio. Owners are responsible for property taxes, personal property and liability insurance, and a monthly condominium fee. Owners are free to sell their unit on the real estate market with the requirement that the head-of-household living in the unit be at least age 55.
Although these cottage homes are currently sold out, be on the lookout for resales!
Services and amenities include:
- Optional daily social, recreational, and religious activities
- Meal plans available for purchase
- Exterior maintenance
- Lawn care
- Termite spraying
Affordable Independent Living at Benedictine Manor
Benedictine Manor is an independent living center for adults, age 62 and older, who meet income requirements set by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development.
The facility’s one-bedroom apartments feature a furnished kitchen, a full bath, living room, spacious closets, heat, and air conditioning. Monthly rent is determined by individual income and includes utilities.
The apartments are conveniently located near a St. Bernards Senior Life Center, County Health Unit, and other downtown destinations.
310/312 South Bridge Street
Jonesboro, AR 72401
Application for Residency
Your residency application will be processed upon receipt of the following items:
- Resident Application
- Affordable Floor Plans
- Assisted Floor Plans
- Independent Living Floor Plans
- Memory Floor Plans
- Benedictine Manor
Upon receipt, we will reserve the apartment of your choice. If you have any questions or concerns about this process, please get in touch with the administration at 870.932.8141.
Evaluate Your Needs
The following screening tool can help you determine which type of housing or care is best for you or your loved one.