Memory Care Assisted Living at St. Bernards Villa —
Understanding that memory loss is unique and individualized, St. Bernards has created housing and programs specifically designed to meet the needs of those living with Alzheimer’s Disease or related dementia.
The Rainwater Memory Care at St. Bernards Villa offers apartments, and outdoor spaces are specifically designed to provide comfort, security, and peace of mind to residents with memory loss conditions. Residents are guided through structured, stimulating activities to preserve independence and dignity. Our staff helps residents remain focused in an effort to reduce anxiety and slow memory loss.
We respect each resident’s life story, beliefs, culture, values, health, hobbies, and retained abilities—and strive to connect with the person beyond the disease.
Services and amenities include:
- Three meals daily
- Light housekeeping weekly (dusting, vacuuming, trash removal, linen changes)
- Laundry service
- Maintenance of apartment and furnished appliances
- Daily social, recreational, and religious activities
- Transportation to scheduled medical appointments and outings sponsored by St. Bernards Villa
- Utilities and cable TV included
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Fire safety and emergency call system in each residence
- Staff or security personnel on-site 24 hours a day
- Beautifully decorated common areas and park-like landscaping
- Library and reading nooks
- Business services (copier, scanner, fax, computer, and Notary Public)
- Ice cream parlor and coffee shop
- Country store
- Barber/beauty salon
- Smoke-free facility
- Storm-rated safe room
Application for Residency
Your residency application will be processed upon receipt of the following items:
- Resident Application
- Affordable Floor Plans
- Assisted Floor Plans
- Independent Living Floor Plans
- Memory Floor Plans
- Benedictine Manor
Upon receipt, we will reserve the apartment of your choice. If you have any questions or concerns about this process, please contact the administration at 870.932.8141.
Evaluate Your Needs
The following screening tool can help you determine which type of housing or care is best for you or your loved one.